arley House is a transitional shelter/residence for mothers with up to two children, accommodating up to 21 one households.
Residents of Farley House receive the following services:
- Shelter in furnished one-bedroom apartments
- Case management including assistance with finding long-term affordable housing
- Access to the Computer Lab
- Access to life skills workshops and parenting classes
- Dedicated children, teen and famiy programs
- Advocacy and support for family reunification
- Referrals to potential housing subsidies
We maintain partnerships with a variety of other agency and organizations to ensure that we are providing the best absolute care and resources to the families that we serve. We continue to partner with PATH-Beyond Shelter in order to connect the families to their family rapid-rehousing program. This partnership is crucial in helping clients enter into permanent housing and helps the client maintain their housing as well.