The Mobile Outreach Van provides basic necessities and critical support services to women living on the streets. Languille Shelter and Hawkes Residence provides crises and bridge housing to women experiencing homelessness. Our Women’s Village, which consists of Angel Guardian Home, Hawkes Residence, and Farley House, offers women and their children the opportunity to rebuild their lives through affordable transitional and long-term housing, education and training, and employment services. We serve 700 to 1,000 women and children each year in a spirit of dignity and love through our outreach efforts as well as through our four residences.
All Good Shepherd Center residents must be committed to getting their lives back on track by following our rigorous program guidelines. For these women, we provide a safe and supportive environment to begin rebuilding their lives.
Services are provided without regard to race, religion or ethnicity and religious participation is not required.
Our programs empower homeless women to:
- Sleep safely and comfortably off of the perilous streets
- Eat nutritious meals
- Improve their mental health
- Increase their earning potential through education and training
- Earn a living wage through job placement
- Create a foundation for financial stability
- Develop and achieve short and long-term goals
- Reunite with their children
- Rebuild their lives for a better future
- Secure permanent housing