This newest home in our Women's Village has 21 one-bedroom apartments for mothers and their children and single women. In addition, Farley House is home to The Village Kitchen, a culinary arts training program, the Employment and Client Services Center, a computer lab and¬†a community room for life skills workshops and resident gatherings.
The goal is that at the end of her stay at Farley House, a woman is well-prepared for maintaining employment, financial stability, and permanent housing.
Residents of¬†Farley House receive the following services:
- Shelter in furnished one-bedroom apartments
- Case management including assistance with finding long-term affordable housing and educational or vocational training
- Employment services including computer training, job coaching, and placement
- Counseling Services
- Dedicated children's programs
- Advocacy and support for family reunification