Located in Farley House, the Employment and Client Services Center provides all Good Shepherd Center residents with job development, case management and Life Skills training to enable self-sufficient living. Services are designed to help each woman increase her earning potential through education, training, and job placement and to aid her in developing a foundation for economic stability.
Employment and Client Services include:
- A fully-equipped computer lab with 14 workstations
- Life Skills training workshops that prepare residents for self-sufficient living
- Employment services and job placement assistance
- On-site job training and workshops
- Referrals to community services