Living at Good Shepherd Center is an experience designed to empower you to achieve your goals. Our residents are committed to achieving the ultimate objectives of securing permanent housing and employment. We work with you in a loving and supportive environment so that you may become the person you want to be.
Languille Emergency Shelter
267 N. Belmont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90026
Provides emergency housing for women who are homeless. Each night up to 30 unaccompanied women receive shelter, communal meals, clothing and assistance with obtaining employment services, government benefits and housing placement.
To qualify for shelter at Languille, you must:
1. Intakes are conducted at the Drop-In Center, Tuesday-Thursday, 10:00 am - noon.
2. If space is available within the week, an intake assessment will be completed.
3. If no space is available, women will be given resources/referrals to appropriate shelters.
1640 Rockwood Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026
Provides up to 30 homeless women with private furnished rooms.
To qualify for shelter at Hawkes, you must:
Only Case Managers may refer clients to Hawkes Residence.
Please call Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm at (213) 482-0281
* One of the goals for women living at Good Shepherd Center is to become financially stable.
Farley House Transitional Residence
1671 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90026
Provides shelter in 21 one-bedroom apartments for homeless mothers and their children under 18 (up to two children) and unaccompanied women.
To qualify for shelter at Farley House, you must:
Only Case Managers may refer clients to Farley House.
Please call Monday – Friday, 9 am –5 pm at (213) 235-1460.
* One of the goals for women living at Good Shepherd Center is to become financially stable. Financial responsibility is demonstrated when one is able to pay a small portion of their income toward their housing.